What is the Golden Ball Model?
Develop your organization!
Set the standards!
- The Golden Ball Model has 6 dimensions. These are the main areas which influence a sports organization and determine success or failure.
- The Golden Ball in the middle symbolizes the organization’s overall strategy.
- “Sporting” is traditionally the most prominent dimension most sports organizations focus on – but it is not the only one that matters!
- Analyzing and improving the other dimensions will give you a competitive edge over your rivals.
- Each of the six dimensions contains various categories for analysis.
- Begin your analysis by focusing on the most relevant dimensions for your club.
If you are interested in the detailed model, please contact us at email@example.com
What do we offer?
BALLYMPICS offers three packages to analyze your sports organization:
- BRONZE (Quick check of your organization)
- SILVER (Detailed check of your organization) and
- GOLD (Premium package including check and personal consulting days to help you implement areas for improvement)
For pricing, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Can you give an example?
How does our methodology work? Below is an example taken from our Golden Ball Model:
SAMPLE: Dimension No. 2 – FINANCE
- Analyze strengths and weaknesses of current financials including areas for improvement
- Determine preferred finance strategy
Where to start your analysis:
- Analyze your club’s financial statements
- Analyze your income from football operations (ticketing, merchandising, broadcasting and third party sponsorship)
- Determine main sources of income and related risk
- Highlight any income from related parties
To obtain the full analysis tool, contact us at email@example.com
Back to main page: Golden Ball Model